With rising concerns about indoor air quality and the increasing awareness of toxic molds and the liabilities that surround them, Environmental Solutions Inc. has designed a proactive program that co-ops with property managers and companies to reduce liabilities and protect them from unforeseen insurance claims.
Based upon recent toxic mold claims and the hysteria of uninformed property occupants, it would be beneficial to have a Certified Indoor Environmentalist working with your firm. Environmental Solutions Inc. can provide solutions to your properties needs such as:
- Maintenance Engineer guidance for Mold Prevention and Awareness
- Seasonal HVAC Microbial Growth Testing
- Vacated unit Toxic Mold Clearance Stamps
- Unit Inspections, Testing and Remediation Management
- Board of director tenant meeting support
- Determining cause and effect of contaminated areas
Our company identifies potential moisture sources and microbial contamination. We also measure and document the relative humidity and assess air quality and inspect your HVAC and duct system. Additionally, we can inventory and document all physical damage to real property and its furnishings.
Contact our office at 410-867- 6262 or our Business Coordinator Maxi at email@example.com to schedule a lunch and learn seminar for your agents at your next sales meeting. We will conduct a simple yet informative seminar for your agents and staff.