When ESI inspects your property, everything is documented and photographed to assist in determining a prioritized plan of action for resolving existing problems and preventing future challenges.
We conduct a thorough interview regarding health concerns of occupants before we inspect the interior and exterior of the property. Based on the interview and inspection, if needed, a series of tests are performed and sent to a certified independent laboratory for analysis.
Once the lab results are concluded an Environmental report is prepared with full documentation and recommendations. We then consult with you to discuss the prioritized action plan to properly manage any needed remediation, waterproofing, and restoration from start to completion.
Air, Surface, & Water Testing
- Microbiological – Fungi (mold), Mildew, Bacteria, Allergens
- Chemical Compounds, Gases and VOC’s
- Lead Paint
- Complete Water Analysis
- Odor Assessment
- Active Formaldehyde Testing
Building Science Detections
- Ventilation Inspections
- Building Envelopes & Construction Defects
- Water & Vapor Intrusion
- Hydrostatic Water Pressure Relief Systems
- Moisture Mapping
- Thermal Imaging
- Photographic Scoping
- Discovery of Claim Related vs. Non-Claim Related
- Forensic ERMI and DNA Studies
- Case Review / Consulting
- Expert Testimony
- Specification Protocols
- Engineering Controls & Project Monitoring
- Post Remediation Clearance Certification
LEED IAQ EQ 3.2 Testing
- Review of LEED 3.2 requirement
- Development of project scope, methodologies and proper
procedures as per your particular system layout.
- Pretesting consultation and walkthroughs as to ensure proper
methodologies are employed in addition to ensuring your building is
in sufficient condition for testing.
- Comprehensive and sound interpretation of lab results as well as
organized LEED submittals in accordance with USGBC credit