ESI’s staff of Council-Certified Indoor Environmentalists have the knowledge and expertise to review your project and perform the required testing. ESI utilizes an innovative, yet simple, and cost-effective approach to help achieve LEED IEQ credits.
What is LEED?
LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is transforming the way we think about our indoor environments—where many people spend over 90% of their time.
LEED provides building owners and operators with a framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance designs.
Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in 2000, LEED certification provides independent, third-party verification that a building project meets the highest green building and performance measures.
Benefits of LEED Certification:
- Green building is cost-effective
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value
- Conserve natural resources, lowering both utility bills and impact on the environment
- Healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives
- Demonstrate an owner’s commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility
Environmental Solutions, Inc. has successfully helped our clients achieve LEED IEQ 3.2, V4, and V4.1 Certifications.
ESI’s staff of Council-Certified Indoor Environmentalists have the knowledge and expertise to review your project and perform the required air testing. ESI utilizes an innovative, yet simple and cost-effective approach to help achieve this important credit certification. ESI has been serving the DC Metropolitan area, providing building science and environmental inspections, for over 18 years.